Wednesday 7 December 2011

I'm back and I'm more empowered than before

So I wasn't blogging for a whole week and my poker career stucked again.. december 5 was a deadlien for me to reach 100$ but I still have just 10 $ so what was going? Since last session i got crushed for a day and couldn't play then I got sick and needed to stay in bed for few days and in the last 3 days i was back on studying fundamentals of MSS strategy, I'never studies so much in a day like those past days, I attended coaching sessions, finish begginers exam course, watched ALL videos about MSS on pokerstrategy (almost 20 hours material) played some tournaments and that made me realize some of my mistakes and come out with a new schedule and some new playing rules. first of all schedule:
THIS IS MY FINAL SCHEDULE i will not change it till I will reach 1250$ + 600$ for living there is some special points that updaded my previuose schedule: 1. I put coaching sessions, very important and help to develope and get back on a discipline good poker level or to keep it 2) tournaments I must play at leas 2 tournaments (no more than 1$ buy in prefer freerols with a good payout structure) because i need cath up if I want to reach my 1250$ goal till december 24 3) i put studying in one day instead of small time every day, I found it more useful and I do better in studyin when I have one whole day off just for studies, also helps to relax from tables at least one day

then those rules:
1. to play strich by the basic strategy, NO VARIATION
2. the only moment not to follow strategy - againts good players (not call they all in ect.)
3. every 90 min. - 6 min. break
4. not tilting, poker sucks and suckouts is part of it, think that
you'll win from them in long run
5. Before making a move always to ask 3 questions - my position,
are hands by the chart, what is my (posible) oponents
6. to read only notes, less attention to HUD stats
7. no distraction no web browsing nothing only with small volume music can be allowed during session
8. once again I will follow extremely stric to a strategy, i have to figth all temptations to play different, not now in microstakes I PLAY VERY CONSERVATIVE


So that is now I'll be back on a tables and start again with just 2 tables (because want to develope self discipline to follow strategy) and then every day I will ad one new table till Ill reach 4 tables and then I dont know either go again for 6 tables or play one week -4, one week 5 one week 6, probably will depend on how much I am behind of my limit goals


Anyway the most important lession that I got besides that I need to have breaks in long MTT session is an importan of self discipline and what self discipline really is about. The best it describe the picture below:


SElf discipline in poker is more important than knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment