Saturday 10 December 2011

10 December -3.69$


Win/loss: -3.69$
BB: -184.50
BB/100: -21.30
Hands: 866
MT: 4 tables

Back to where I've been two days ago, huh?

Good news The most of my lost happend because of my fault, so that means that to win still posible I just need to strength my discipline and game by the strategy. I finished to listed Poker mindset audiobook. UNBELIEVABLE good book, really the second the best book that you will ever read/listen in you poker career, i again relearn and understand deeper the importance of patience in poker, theb ook taugth alot about how not to tilt, how always think about long run instead of short wins, how the most importan is the best move and result is irreliaviant and how rollercoaster of winning is the part of poker and need to be calm and wait whil fro long run all the money come back to me, also bad beats? should be happy that bad players wins cause that only will encourage them to play bad again and also I should figth againts temptation to do the same and keep solid game.
Also I sold my photo camera today and got some money so I'll buy some food and my startvation will end, probably that will help to be productive and maybe some electricity cards so I ll be insurant fro mrunning out of electricity and I'll keep the chance to play even 48 hours in a roll
Bad news I have only 16 days left to reach 1250 $ and still on NL2, can it be more embaracing? Pokerstrategy still doesn't work, but I'm thinking to switch to HM2 only when I'll reach Nl4
I need to improve Grind more my games, when river comes a card that can finish flush I should check/fold when I bluff c-bet and get call and have nothing - check/fold I have to beack on my schedule, now I agai nstay up at nigths and sleep at day time, with 4 tables I should play minimum 2000 hands per day, very undiscipline in terms of timetabling. Also have finnaly to take seriuosly 6 minutes break each 90 minutes
What's next? I'll play all nigth on European tables, hoping that nigth factor will benefit me and find some tigther players.. I'll finish if i win +5 pounds (14 in total )then all sunday studying tournaments and at 18:00 coacihin session at 21:00 to play two tournaments +0.5 buy inn. Hoping to win 40$ from both in total. Tournaments now is my last hope to cath up with deadline .....

No comments:

Post a Comment